Meet our Alumni
Being a JIBSer does not end with graduation! Stay connected with Jönköping International Business School - the place where you spent so many fun and rewarding days.
JIBS Alumni network is for you to meet other 'JIBSers' around the world, contribute to the development of JIBS, and grow as a professional.
As a former JIBS student, our alumnus, you have many ways to contribute to the development of Jönköping International Business School.
Here are some examples:
- If you are an expert in your professional area and would like to share your expertise with JIBS students - become a guest lecturer.
- If you want to contribute to the development of the programs taught at JIBS – become a Program Advisory Board member.
- If you have a have a job, internship, project or thesis topic proposal for a JIBS student, let us know by e-mailing to email@example.com!
Did you know?
- JIBS alumni neetwork has more than 6000 members in 80 different countries
- 30% of JIBS graduates hold a senior manager position
- 17% start their own business either while studying at JIBS or after graduation.
- You can find JIBS alumni in companies such as Google, Microsoft, IKEA, H&M, Spotify, Tesla Motors, Mc Kinsey & Company, NASDAQ, Accenture, Schenker, Unilever and many more...
Content updated 2020-07-01