Jönköping University's vision and strategies are based on the university’s strengths – our international profile, our student entrepreneurship, our successful collaboration with companies and public sector organizations – and sharpens these strengths even more.
Jönköping University's joint vision and strategies are decided upon by the Foundation Governing Board. The vision gives the over all direction for the university's development. The planning horizon for the strategies are four years, to be updated and coordinated annually.
Embedded in the region and engaged worldwide, we bridge knowledge and society, developing the talent of tomorrow.
We are leading as a collaborative, internationally connected and globally oriented university.
The strategies are developed within Jönköping University Executive Team and decided upon the Foundation Governing Board.
During the upcoming four years, we will focus on the following goals:
- We co-create knowledge and innovate with society
- We collaborate across borders
- We promote lifelong learning in a diverse and entrepreneurial environment
- We research and educate with commitment
- We contribute to a sustainable future