Research Ethics Committee
The Research Ethics Committee’s tasks are to:
- render advisory opinions on the ethics of studies that do not fall under the Act concerning the Ethical Review of Research Involving Humans
- provide advice to researchers on how to proceed with an application to the Swedish Ethical Review Authority
- otherwise help disseminate knowledge of research ethics.
The committee accepts applications from the School of Health and Welfare and the participating research units.
Apply to the Research Ethics Committee
Meetings of the Committee 2020
- 25 August - apply 14 August by the latest
- 22 September - apply 11 September by the latest
- 20 October – apply 9 October by the latest
- 17 November - apply 6 November by the latest
- 15 December - apply 4 December by the latest
Content updated 2020-06-01
Content updated 2019-02-26