* This course is delivered in Swedish
The course aims to give you the understanding and the skills needed to be able to adapt your organization to meet the sustainability challenges that exist. Through inspiring input and practical workshops, you fill your toolbox with the knowledge and tools required to implement long-term changes and to drive your organization's sustainability work forward. Active participation in the various modules gives you the opportunity to become a certified sustainability leader and the chance to become a Carbon Literate certified through the Carbon Literacy Project. As a participant in the course, you also have the opportunity to apply for consultation support through the Jönköping Region.
- Previous higher academic study is not required.
- To participate in the course, upper secondary school eligibility and Swedish 3 / B are required, plus at least one year of relevant work experience.
- Applicants must also enclose a letter from the employer giving the participant a mandate to work with sustainability-related goals within the organization.
To apply, you must upload the following documents:
- Proof of employment
- Application letter
After passing the result in 6 or more modules and associated assignments, you can be awarded a certificate as a sustainability leader through Jönköping International Business School.
- Succesful completion of the course comprises gives 3 higher education credits.
- Active participation in the various modules gives you the opportunity to become a certified Sustainability Leader and the chance to become Carbon Literate certified through the Carbon Literacy Project.
- As a participant in the course, you also have the opportunity to apply for consultation support through the Jönköping Region.
Kursen omfattar 3 högskolepoäng och bygger på 10 moduler som tillsammans bildar en praktisk och relevant certifikatkurs.
Modul 1: Varför är hållbarhet viktigt?
Modul 2: Att göra affärer i en föränderlig värld
Modul 3: Mot en hållbar affärsmodell
Modul 4: Utforska hållbar innovation
Modul 5: Bli en del av Sveriges cirkulära ekonomi
Modul 6: Mot en hållbar värdekedja
Modul 7: Hållbart berättande
Modul 8: Nya perspektiv på social integration
Modul 9: Hållbarhetsrapportering
Modul 10: Lär dig mer om koldioxidutsläpp