Global competitiveness for Swedish Metal and Polymer industry: Free webinar series
With the emergence of circular economy, scarse resources, and environmental challenges, continous competence development is a vital necessity for Swedish industry. This also ensures that the Swedish industry remains competitive and pioneer in innovation globally.
In WEBLEARN Opens in new window. project, we develop series of free webinars, with the aim of efficient, quick and spot-on knowledge transfer to industry. The focus would be lifelong learning for component manufacturing in Metal and Polymer industry in Sweden.
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 24th, 2020
Time: 11:30-12:00 (CET), plus 30 optional minutes for discussion
Target group for this webinar: Business developers and industrial / association representatives.
After attending this webinar you will know more about:
- The aim and objectives of WEBLEARN
- How WEBLEARN project intents to serve Swedish Polymer and Metal industry
- Detail of how webinars are planned and organized
- Discussion forum on how business developers, industrial/association representatives could help in reaching out to a broad range of industrial parties in Sweden
- Associate Professor Materials and Manufacturing - Casting
- School of Engineering
- +46 36-10 1692