Content updated 2019-03-13

Changing courses

We recommend you to upload some additional courses for approval in IntApps, in case you need to change courses at the partner university

If anything changes in your approved study plan, make sure you get the approval from your accreditor straight away.

The School of Engineering can't guarantee that you will find replacement courses for all of your JU courses during your exchange studies. If this happens, or if you fail a course at the partner university, you have to contact your accreditor and also discuss your situation with your study counsellor. You may then have to study the original programme course later on within your programme or take a replacement course at JU. Re-exams at the partner universities are very rare.

Cookie settings