Sidan uppdaterad 2019-08-30

Apply to a partner university

It is now time to make a formal application to your partner university.

Your IC-administrator will nominate you to the partner university, where you will complete your courses. When you receive information back from your partner university (this can take som time), please submit an online application, including all neccessary documents, to the partner university. Follow the partner university's instructions and apply before their deadline. Take the opportunity to ask for information from the partner university regarding course list, accommodation etc.

Letter of Acceptance/Letter of enrolment/Decision letter:

Your partner university sends out this letter to you to confirm your exchange at the university, which means that your formal application has been approved. Check your spam if you don't receive this letter.