Sidan uppdaterad 2019-03-13

Transcript of records

Make sure that your partner university sends a physical print of your transcript of records to the International Office.

Before you leave the partner university you must make sure that your original transcript of records will be sent to the International Office at Jönköping University. Some universities send the transcript directly to the students. You then need to hand in the original document to International Office at Jönköping University.


Jönköping University
International Coordinator (JTH)
International Office
PO Box 1026
551 11 Jönköping