Hållbar produktion (Sustainable Production) 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe course covers how sustainability issues affect and can be managed during product development and production activities.
The course includes the following elements:
- Introduction of sustainable development aspects (environment, economy, and society)
- Sustainability in product development and production
- Life cycle concepts
- Drivers, barriers, and strategies for sustainable manufacturing
- Sustainable manufacturing system
- Circularity for sustainable manufacturing
- Measuring sustainable manufacturing
- Return logistics and remanufacturing
FörkunskapskravCompleted courses of 180 credits in first cycle, at least 90 credits within the major subject Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management or Civil Engineering, and 15 credits in Mathematics. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Senast ändrad 2022-06-02 11:16:06