Matematik för intelligenta system (Mathematics for Intelligent Systems) 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe course contains elements from various fields of mathematics and mathematical statistics used when intelligent systems and machine learning are developed, used and analyzed.
The course includes the following elements:
- Vector and matrix calculations, linear maps Rn to Rm, eigenvectors and eigenvalues.
- Partial and total order relations, complexity, Big-O notation
- Partial derivatives, gradients, local convexity and extrema for smooth functions Rn to R
- Basic probability theory, Bayes’ theorem
- Discrete and continuous random variables
- Probability distributions, in particular binomial and normal distribution
- Point and interval estimation
- Hypothesis tests
- Single factor design experiments
FörkunskapskravThe applicant must hold the minimum of a bachelor’s degree (i.e the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 credits in computer engineering, electrical engineering (with relevant courses in computer engineering), or equivalent. The bachelor’s degree should comprise a minimum of 15 credits in mathematics. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå A1N
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Senast ändrad 2021-06-02 11:24:41