Tillämpad konstruktionsteknik (Applied Engineering Design) 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThis course provides an opportunity to conduct project-based, hands-on, product development in collaboration with an industrial partner company, from an initial conceptual idea to a functioning prototype. A big part of the course is exposure to complex issues that arise from conflicting objectives, e.g., product performance vs cost.
The course includes the following elements:
- Re-design of an existing product, or a new design of a new product family member
- Building physical prototypes, hands-on, workshop
- Evaluating requirements using both virtual and physical testing
- Evaluating conflicting objectives (trade-off curves)
- Handling requirements for e.g., industrial design, production, sustainability, cost, tolerances, assembly, test standards, regulatory standards
FörkunskapskravPassed courses 180 credits in first cycle, at least 90 credits within the major subject Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management or Civil Engineering, and 15 credits in Mathematics. Proof of English proficiency is required. CAD course or equivalent is required (or the equivalent).
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Senast ändrad 2023-10-25 10:43:51