Corporate Finance 1 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThis course provides an introduction to the three tasks of the Financial Manager: investment decisions, financing decisions and cash management. The purpose of the course is to present Corporate Finance within a unifying valuation framework based on the Law of One Price and other powerful simple ideas. The course gives also an introduction to students how to solve financial problems with the help of a spreadsheet software.
Main topics covered in the lectures and seminars:
- Different firm types and ownership
- Concept of time value of money
- Interest rates
- Valuation methods
- Introduction to capital budgeting
- Risk and return
- Short- and long-run financial planning including leasing
- Corporate governance and regulation
Förkunskapskrav30 credits in Business Administration or Economics.
Utbildningsnivå: Grundnivå G1F
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School