Quality improvement in Health and Engineering 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
Kursinnehåll- models of quality improvement
- historical development of quality improvement
- the association between professional knowledge and improvement knowledge
- leadership for quality improvement
- application of improvement knowledge in a personal quality improvement project
- benefits of reflection and learning
- clinical micro-systems
- risk management
FörkunskapskravThe applicant must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree or equivalent (i.e. the equivalent of 180 credits at an accredited university) in prosthetics and orthotics or mechanical engineering. Proof of English proficiency is required. Also the applicant must successfully have completed the courses Fundamentals in Assistive Technology, 7.5 credits and Co-production in Health and Welfare, 7.5 credits.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Hälsohögskolan
Senast ändrad 2022-03-21 14:13:04