Microeconomic Principles 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
In the Microeconomic Principles course, students are introduced to basic concepts of consumer choice, production theory, the functioning of different markets, and the importance of prices for efficient resource allocations.
Important elements of the course are:
- Consumer behavior in goods and factor markets,
- Producer behavior in goods and factor markets,
- Different market forms such as perfect competition and monopoly,
- The foundation of welfare theory,
- The cause and effect of market failure,
- Allocation and distribution effects from taxation,
- Externalities and their effect
Connection to Research and Practice
The microeconomic models introduced in the course are based on research. The theories on welfare and markets broadly connect to JIBS research area renewal. Microeconomic theories, and models are put into practice through the assignment, which involve real-world issues.
FörkunskapskravGrundläggande behörighet samt Engelska 6, Matematik 3b eller 3c, Samhällskunskap 1b eller 1a1+1a2 med lägst betyget E. Dispens medges från kravet i Svenska.
Läs mer om urvalsregler
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School
Senast ändrad 2022-04-05 08:52:53