Supply Chain Management 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe course provides a managerial approach to the area of supply chain management. The purpose of the course is to provide a basic understanding of topics such as the production systems, aspects of tied-up capital, production philosophy, information flow, material flow, partnerships, networks, process-orientation and logistics.
Important elements covered in the course include the following:
- The production system
- Material administration and tied-up capital
- Leveraging logistics operations
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Customer orientation
- Effective customer and supplier relationships /networks
- Logistics in an international dimension
Förkunskapskrav30 credits in Business Administration or Economics including 15 credits in Business Administration
Utbildningsnivå: Grundnivå G1F
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School