Lean and Six Sigma for Sustainable Operations 15 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThis course covers the two topics of lean and six sigma. Separate and combined.
The course includes the following elements:
- Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) and related cycles
- Six Sigma principles
- Lean principles and tools
- Toyota Production System
- Variation management
- Descriptive and inferential statistics
- Data visualization and Minitab
- Six Sigma for sustainability
- Scoping tool, SIPOC
- Six Sigma certification and organization
FörkunskapskravPassed courses of at least 90 credits within the major subject industrial engineering and management, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering (or the equivalent), and 15 credits in mathematics, and completed course Developing Sustainable Supply Chain Operations, 7.5 credits or equivalent. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Senast ändrad 2022-08-31 11:41:08