Production Development I - Strategy and System 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe course includes the following elements:
- Formulations and usage of operation strategies and how it affects the business in manufacturing companies
- Design of production systems supporting a proactive mindset
- Fundamentals of changeability and reconfigurability
- Changeable production system development
- Various technological choices’ impact on the production system
- Realization of production systems
- Evaluation of production systems and its changeability
FörkunskapskravThe applicant must hold the minimun of a bachelor´s degree (ie. the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 credits within the major subject in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management or Civil Engineering, and 15 credits in Mathematics. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Senast ändrad 2021-11-25 10:59:40