Produktionsberedning och industrialisering (Production preparation and industrialization) 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThis course provides an opportunity to learn hands on about working procedures, tools and methods used in design, production preparation and industrialization in order to ensure, assess and improve producibility from a product design perspective. Producibility here includes the fabrication of components of a product as well as the assembly of said components into the final product. The course includes the following elements:
The course includes the following elements:
- Analysis of information flows between product development and production development.
- Company visits with a look on the companies’ workflow, design process and cross-functional team meeting structure.
- Tooling, simulation of tooling process, design guidelines
- DFA, manual, semi-auto and automatic assembly
- Prototyping using a chosen manufacturing technique. Company visits to learn various manufacturing techniques.
- Labs to design assembly equipment
- Industry 4.0 concepts, design guidelines for digital industrialization
FörkunskapskravPassed courses 180 credits in first cycle, at least 90 credits within the major subject Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management or Civil Engineering, and 15 credits in Mathematics. Proof of English proficiency is required. CAD course or equivalent is required (or the equivalent).
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Senast ändrad 2022-12-09 08:41:51