Leading Sustainable Operations 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe course includes theories and methods for leading sustainable operations through interpersonal communication, involvement, group dynamics and awareness of how disturbances in flow can be seen as learning potentials for development in the organization.
- Interpersonal communication
- Motivation and performance
- Competence development in work processes
- Diversity and group dynamics
- Role analysis and conscious communication
- Feed-back, psychological safety and empathy
- Social sustainability in operations management
- Unfreeze in change management
- Situational leadership
- Reactive, responsive, and proactive behavior
- Organizational learning and flow thinking
FörkunskapskravPassed courses of at least 90 credits within the major subject industrial engineering and management, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering (or the equivalent), and 15 credits in mathematics. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Senast ändrad 2021-12-01 13:53:03