Welcome to Encell
Encell, the National Centre for Lifelong Learning, is the principal national organisation responsible for conducting research in and disseminating knowledge about lifelong education and learning. Encell is run under the auspices of Jönköping University Foundation, and its organisational host is the School of Education and Communication (HLK).
- Bergmo-Prvulovic, I., Pantelic, N. (2023). The (in)visibility (?) of Career Guidance Counsellor's Role and Function in Municipal Adult Education Research - Implications for future politics of educational and working life transition.
- Bergmo-Prvulovic, I. (2023). Learning as the modifier of career in an era of uncertainty.
- Bjursell, C., Sjödahl, C., Hedegaard, J. (2023). School Superintendents as Translators of Policy from the National to the Municipal Level: Emerging Discourse About an Evidence-Based Practice. Scandinavian Journal of Public Administration 27(3), 24-36
- Dybelius, A. (2023). Eftermiddag i P4 Jönköping [Radiosändning].
- Dybelius, A. (2023). Stridsflygplanet i mossen.
- Persson, R. (2023). Begåvning och samhälle i paradoxernas samtid. Jönköping: Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation, Jönköping University
All hits from DiVA (1021)
News in Swedish
Encell provides news reporting and dissemination of information (in Swedish) concerning adult education and lifelong learning. If you have any news about lifelong learning and adult education that you would like to communicate to a Swedish audience, please send it to us and we will translate it and present it on our website. Our e-mail is email@example.com.