With LastPass, you can securely and easily log into various web services and IT systems without entering passwords each time.
LastPass is a password manager that stores encrypted passwords online in a secure/trusted manner.
LastPass helps you create and store unique secure passwords for your web services. Best of all, you only need to remember one password. The standard version of LastPass comes with a web interface, but also includes so-called plugins for different browsers and apps for many smartphones.
There is both a free and a commercial version. The difference is mainly how many different device types (mobile devices or computers) you can use LastPass on. In the free version, one of the device types can be used. For example, on your regular work on a computer. Lastpass is available for Windows, OSX, Linux, iPhone and Android. You can download LastPass at http://lastpass.com
Recommendations when using LastPass
- If possible, use the multi-factor authentication (MFA) function
- Use a unique and good master password
- Update your passwords in places where you have an account, by using the built-in password generator and save them in LastPass
- Use LastPass every time you create new accounts.
- Use LastPass for both personal and work-related services.