Sidan uppdaterad 2019-03-13
To be certain that you have done everything in step 3 correctly you should look at this checklist.
Before finishing step 3 you should make sure that:
- Your courses have been approved by your academic advisor. We recommend you have more courses than you need approved in case something occurs.
- You send a formal application to your partner university.
- You wait until you get the letter of acceptance from your partner university.
- Your passport is valid for more than 6 months after your return to Sweden or home country.
- You apply for the scholarships that fits with your exchange
- For all Erasmus+ students, you will need to complete your Learning Agreement. Please see more information here.
- If needed, apply for a VISA well in advance of your exchange.
- Make sure to read the terms and conditions of Kammarkollegiets Insurance and check that this insurance offers you a full coverage for your whole trip or if you need to arrange a complementary insurance as well.
- Make sure to check which vaccinations are compulsory or recommended to get prior to departure.
- If needed take the language test that your partner university requires.
- You have or know how to get accommodation.
- Check your junkmailbox in case any important emails are missing.
- Know when your exchange starts and also when the partner university recommend that you arrive.
- Remember to register online in ladok at the beginning of your exchange semester, in the same way you do when you study at JU.