Content updated 2019-03-13


Health & liability insurance

From 1 January 2021, all outgoing exchange students will be covered by Kammarkollegiets Student Out insurance.

This insurance applies for students at JU that are going on an exchange (studies/internships) through their study program at JU and to a receiving university/internship that has an agreement with JU. Since this is a group insurance, it offers a basic medical and travel cover.

Please note that some host universities may require you to purchase their own campus insurance as well.

If you are a European citizen and go on exchange to an EU country, you should bring the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). You can order this at the website of Försäkringskassan.

Click here for more information about the Student OUT insurance, how to make a claim and emergency contact details.