Content updated 2019-06-25

Changing courses

We recommend that you upload more courses to MOA (InApps) for approval than you are going to take in case there is a need to change courses.

Be prepared for course options that may change at the start of the semester at the partner university. This may be due to scheduling conflicts, cancellations and the like. Update MOA (IntApps) if changes occur, and get approval by the accreditor.

The School of Engineering cannot guarantee that students will manage to find replacements for all courses during the exchange studies. If you cannot find a course to replace all the courses you would have taken at home, you must recotake these later to get your degree at School of Engineering. The same applies if you fail a course at the partner university; you may have to take a replacement course at home. Re-exams can be very unusual abroad.