Organizing and Leading in a Sustainable World 7,5 CreditsThis course will give you insight in organizational structure and in how individuals, teams and groups function within organizations. You will study leadership and organizational culture and politics, and also learn more about ethics and gender issues in an organizational environment. You will study different theoretical perspectives for organizing and leading in a sustainable world.
Course ContentsThe course will specifically address the following areas:
- Organizational structure and environment
- Sustainability and ethics in organizations and leadership
- Individuals, teams and groups in organizations
- Leadership in organizations and groups
- Culture in organizations
- Decision-making, change and politics in organizations
- Gender and diversity in organizations
PrerequisitesGeneral entry requirements and Mathematics 3b/3c, Civics 1b or 1a1+1a2 with required grades E. Or: Mathematics C, Civics A and English B with required grades Passed. Exemption from the requirement in Swedish course B is given.
Level of Education: Undergraduate
Course code/Ladok code: JOSG10
The course is conducted at: Jönköping International Business SchoolLast modified 2020-10-07 15:18:46