Content Design for New Media 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsThe purpose of this course is to expand the tools and theories within graphic design and visual communication to prepare the students for the new media landscape. The focus will be on the creation and design of content for social media and other digital media platforms. The course also gives training in motion graphics and video production. The students will learn how to create engaging content for specific buyer personas and subject domains.
The course includes the following elements:
- Content creation for social media and other digital platforms
- Aesthetics and its impact on the user experience
- Interactive content
- Branding and visual identity for digital media
- Storytelling for digital media
- Animation and audio in visual communication
- Introduction to sound design
- Knowledge in software for motion graphics, video and photo editing
PrerequisitesGeneral entry requirements and completed courses in Fundamentals of Graphic Design, 7,5 credits and Visual Communication, 7,5 credits (or the equivalent).
Level of Education: Undergraduate
Course code/Ladok code: TINK12
The course is conducted at: School of EngineeringLast modified 2023-02-24 08:17:06