Integrated Product Realization 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsThe course covers the different stages in the product realization process’ and provides the students with a framework for the realization of products.
The course includes the following elements:
- Requirement specifications
- Product and production specifications
- Standards in product realization
- Organizational methods in product development such as lean product development
- Group dynamics, leadership and communication in the different stages of the product realization process
PrerequisitesPassed courses 180 credits in first cycle, at least 90 credits within the major subject Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management or Civil Engineering, and 15 credits in Mathematics. Proof of English proficiency is required (or the equivalent).
Level of Education: Master
Course code/Ladok code: TIPR21
The course is conducted at: School of EngineeringLast modified 2023-05-26 12:59:39