Introduction to Supply Chain Operations Management 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsThe course introduces the student to supply chain operations management and builds on the 4D-model (Direct, Design, Deliver, Develop).
The course includes:
- Supply chain operations performance
- Supply chain operations strategy and innovation
- Supply chain operations design
- Supply chain operations planning and control
- Supply chain operations development
- Sustainability and sustainable development
- Group dynamics
- Communication processes
PrerequisitesPassed courses of at least 90 credits within the major subject industrial engineering and management, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering (or the equivalent), and 15 credits in mathematics. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Level of Education: Master
Course code/Ladok code: TISR21
The course is conducted at: School of EngineeringLast modified 2021-06-08 15:33:45