Project Course 15 Credits
Course ContentsThis course is project based. It involves applying knowledge from previous courses in combination with searching for relevant knowledge to conceive and develop solutions to technical and scientific problems.
The course includes the following elements:
- Formulation of technical and scientific problems
- Plan and division of work
- Identification of knowledge needed for solving the provided project task
- Collection, processing, and analysis of data
- Development of a conceptual solution for the provided project task
- Validation of the derived results
- Report of project progress
- Written scientific reprot
- Oral presentatin and opposition
PrerequisitesPassed courses 180 credits in first cycle, at least 90 credits within the major subject Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management, Computer Engineering or Civil Engineering, and 15 credits in Mathematics or equivalent. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Level of Education: Master
Course code/Ladok code: TPJS22
The course is conducted at: School of EngineeringLast modified 2022-03-04 10:15:01