Fundamentals of Graphic Design 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsThe course gives basic knowledge in graphic design, typography and the production of digital artwork. It also gives a basic orientation of the design industry and the history of graphic design.
The course includes the following parts:
- Principles of graphic design and layout
- Colour theory
- Composition and gestalt principles
- Design history
- Graphic design as a profession
- Brands, logotypes and visual identities
- Pitch and presentation skills
- Print ready digital artwork
- Lab sessions using software for digital artwork production
PrerequisitesGeneral entry requirements and Matematics 2a or 2b or 2c or Matematics B. Proof of English proficiency is required (or the equivalent).
Level of Education: Undergraduate G1N
Course code/Ladok code: TGGG11
The course is conducted at: School of EngineeringLast modified 2023-02-23 09:01:42